4-week study on a specific grief related topic ~ open to any adult ~ February 2024
Time & Location
Feb 07, 2024, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EST
About the Group
GriefHope Growth Groups are Christ-centered, biblically-based groups designed to bring comfort and encouragement as we grieve with hope.
- Open to any adult who has lost a friend or family member and who wants to learn, grow, and fellowship with others who are grieving.
- Groups are limited to 20 participants.
- The group meets once per week for four weeks.
- You may register for any or all of the weeks.
- You do need to register for each of the dates you want to join. To do so, click the Select Different Date button above and register for the dates you will attend.
- There is no cost to attend the groups.
- An online link for each group will be emailed to you prior to the group meeting date.